· Active participation in the process of developing a new product concept, service design and functionality, as well as project planning;
· Communicate with related parties within the project and provide them with the necessary materials;
· Monitor and report compliance of project results with plans;
· Test the compliance of the intermediate and final product with the business assignment;
· Analyse user behavior and feedback within the project, preparation of an adapted user story;
· Research and analyse of new trends and innovative products in international and local financial technology markets.
· Knowledge of office programs;
· Work experience in a similar position would be an advantage;
· Work experience in the financial technology market will be considered as an advantage.
· Ability to communicate and negotiate;
· Ability to work both in a team and independently;
· Strong personal characteristics;
· Analytical thinking skills.
Information about the company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till February 5, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Research and Development Team Specialist.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.