Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a lawyer position at one of the leading international accounting and consulting companies.
· Prepare legal documents;
· Prepare a draft contract based on the information provided;
· Legal analysis of the submitted draft contract;
· Prepare acts on acceptance, acts of agreement, amendments to the contract and termination of the contract;
· Prepare letters and response letter received within the scope of competence;
· Represent the interests of the organization before the court, legal entities, and individuals in the event of a legal dispute;
· Preparation of power of attorney, lawsuits, counterclaims, petitions, complaints, and other procedural acts to protect the interests of the organization;
· Sort and register legal documents.
· Legal education;
· Work experience as a corporate lawyer will be considered as an advantage;
· Experience in exercising representative authority in court and other administrative bodies;
· Knowledge of public procurement legislation;
· Knowledge of office programs;
· Knowledge of English language is desirable.
· High sense of responsibility;
· Analytical thinking;
· Team working skill.
Information about the company see here.
Please, send your resume via email to email@example.com till February 10, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Lawyer.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview, and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.