Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a paid internship in corporate finance at one of the business consulting and auditor companies.
· Participate in the study of the client's activities;
· Participate in the preparation of project work files;
· Assist the supervisor in conducting work procedures;
· Perform various tasks related to the project;
· Perform other work-related tasks.
· Education in finance, business administration and economics;
· Fluency in English (written and oral communication);
· Knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
· Analytical and logical thinking;
· Ability to work in a team;
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Working hours - full time - 09:00 - 18:00, Monday - Friday;
· 6 months - candidates who successfully complete the internship program will be employed in the company;
· Candidates who meet the requirements of the vacancy will go through the following stages of selection:
o I testing;
o II interview.
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till July 27, 2022. In the Subject line please indicate – Junior Assessment Specialist - Paid Internship.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #507 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.