Senior year students, MA students, and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a junior specialist position in the partner relations department at one of the companies.
· Work on databases of the partner companies, fill out, edit and refresh them;
· Improve, complete and refresh catalogs of partners constantly;
· Make internal and external reports;
· Perform other tasks related to partners.
· Knowledge of office programs is mandatory;
· Work experience on databases will be considered as an advantage;
· Knowledge of English or Russian language is desirable.
Skills and personal characteristics:
· Effective communication skill;
· High sense of responsibility;
Additional information about the company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org till July 7, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Junior specialist of the partner relations department.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.