MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a research and development team specialist position at one of the companies.
· Search and analyze new trends and technologies at the financial market;
· Participate in making process of strategic development plan of the company;
· Prepare business projects, formulate new product concept and functional regarding development strategic plan;
· Manage research and development projects – distribute and manage tasks to project team members;
· Analyze consumer behavior and feedbacks and prepare adapted user story;
· Evaluate project stages planning and implementation progress steadily;
· Test relevance of product towards business order;
· Manage life cycle process of the product and its components.
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to manage project stages and communication;
· Strive to news steadily;
· Growth and development-oriented;
· Ability to work with a team and independently;
· Strong personal traits;
· Analytical thinking;
· Work experience at a similar position will be considered as an advantage;
· Work experience at the financial or technological market will be considered as an advantage.
Work type – Full time, paid;
Additional information about the company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till January 24, 2020. In the Subject line please indicate – Research and Development Team Specialist.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.