Senior year students, MA students, and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a junior international sales manager position at one of the leading companies in esthetic industry;
· Communication with distributors;
· Find new distributors, processing their proposals and profiles;
· Order processing and invoice preparation;
· Provide information about new products to distributors, participate in the presentation process;
· Organize and support certification courses in Georgia and abroad;
· Take an active part in organizing an international or local congress. Working with stands at exhibitions and congresses, promoting and selling products;
· Communication with doctors, coordination;
· Control over compliance with the terms of the contract by distributors;
· Take care of sales plan execution;
· Develop an annual plan;
· Participate in the development of monthly promotions / discounts.
· At least 1 year work experience in a similar field is desirable;
· Education with relevant orientation;
· High level knowledge of English language, additional knowledge of Spanish or Arabic will be considered an advantage;
· Knowledge of office programs.
· Information about the employer company can be found here;
· The employer offers - meals, health insurance, communication package.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till October 30, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Junior international sales manager.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview, and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.