Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a sales intern position at one of the importing companies.
· Communication with customers;
· Offer prices and make agreement on contract conditions;
· Research market, analyze and report;
· Continuous improvement of product knowledge and sales skills;
· Perform other responsibilities charged by the manager.
· 1-2-year work experience in sales/commercial sector;
· Communication and negotiation skills;
· Positive attitude towards sales and customer services;
· Presentation skill;
· Good time management, planning, and organizing skills;
· Knowledge of Georgian language is mandatory;
· Good knowledge of English language;
· Knowledge of Russian language is desirable;
· Knowledge of computer programs: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Work type –Full time, paid.
Please, send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org till April 26, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – Sales intern.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #115 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.