Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a SEO specialist position at one of the leading multimedia holdings.
· Analyze web pages and identify SEO errors;
· Audit web page completely;
· Optimize Keywords of web pages and Meta tags for better positioning.
· Work experience in related field is desirable;
· Knowledge of HTML5 and XML;
· Work experience with Google Search Console and analytical Softwares.
· Ability to analyze and change the code;
· Logical and analytical thinking skill;
· Ability to teamwork;
· Ability to adapt and implement novelties.
Work schedule: Monday-Friday, 09:30-18:00
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till April 29, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – SEO specialist.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #115 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.