Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a telephone sales specialist position at one of the holding companies.
· Contact customers;
· Identify the need of customers and offer products/services of company;
· Organize meetings with customers and make presentations (in case of need);
· Implement sales plan.
· Fluency in Georgian language;
· Effective and persuasive communication skill;
· Basic level knowledge of Office programs;
· Equivalent work experience (optional);
· Have a sense of responsibility;
· Ability to work with team and independently;
· Sales growth oriented;
· Detail oriented;
· Emotional stability;
· Schedule: 9am – 2 pm/2pm - 7pm;
· Work days: Monday-Friday;
· Salary – fixed 250 GEL + bonuses.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till June 2, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – Telephone sales specialist.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.