Junior and senior year students, MA students and Graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an intern position one of the companies.
· Plan and control projects;
· Perform job evaluation;
· Evaluate each step of business process and control accordance with aims;
· Mediate between group members.
· Education in business administration field;
· High level knowledge of English languages;
· Knowledge of Russian language is desirable;
· Knowledge of MS office.
Skills and abilities:
· Ability to communicate effectively;
· Analytical thinking;
· Detail oriented;
· Time management skill;
· Decision making skill;
· Ability to work under pressure;
· Ability to negotiate.
· Have sense of responsibility;
Work type – Flexible; unpaid.
Internship period – 1-3 month.
Please, send your CV with photo via email to: email@example.com till April 5, 2019. In the Subject line please indicate – Intern.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #115 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.