MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an auditor position at one of the business consulting companies.
· Participate in the study of client activities;
· Preparation of audit work files;
· Assist the senior auditor in identifying audit risks;
· Obtain audit evidence under the supervision of a senior auditor in accordance with the audit plan;
· Interviews with client company employees;
· Production of project-related documentation;
· Assist the manager/team leader in preparing the necessary documentation.
· Education in business administration;
· ACCA certifications will be considered preferred;
· At least 1 year of work experience in the field of financial reporting auditing. Experience working in an international auditing company is desirable;
· High-level knowledge of English language proficiency (written and oral communication);
· High-level knowledge of office software (MS office).
· Ability to communicate effectively;
· Polite and benevolent;
· Ability to think analytically and logically;
· Ability to manage time effectively;
· High sense of responsibility;
· Ability to work individually and in a team.
· Working hours: Full-time;
· Information about the company – web.
Please, send your CV or share your LinkedIn profile via email to: email@example.com till October 15, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Auditor.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview, and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.