Senior year students, MA Students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an English-speaking sales representative position at one of the companies.
LTD “Idea Time” is one of the fastest growing global company, which is looking for English speaking sales agents with motivation, goal-orientation and energy. If you are looking for to advance your career in international, successful company, then this is your chance.
· Present, promote and sell services;
· Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationship;
· Achieve agreed upon sales target within schedule.
· Good verbal communication skills in English;
· Excellent listening skills;
· Eager to learn sales techniques;
· Result-oriented approach;
· Hardworking and competitive;
· Feeling comfortable while engaging with people at different levels, over the phone;
· Experience as a sales representative is not required.
The company offers:
· High salaries + competitive bonus structure;
· Central location in Tbilisi;
· Comfortable working environment with friendly, supportive and motivating staff to help you to succeed;
· Trainings with professionals in the field;
· Corporate parties, fun days and trips;
· Friendly and welcoming environment;
· Career growth opportunities;
· Health insurance.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (Including lunch break + smoke breaks)
· Morning shift: 12:00 – 20:00 PM;
· Night shift: 21:00 PM – 05:00 AM.
Salary: 800 Gel Base + Bonuses
Please, send your CV in English via email to: email@example.com till January 14, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – English speaking sales representative.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.