Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an intern position financial audit department at one of the companies.
· Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients:
· Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the planned audit approach and engagement objectives;
· Demonstrate professionalism and competence;
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients;
· Collaborate with team members for effective execution of audit engagements;
· Understand and adhere to RSM International’s Audit Methodology.
· Education in Accounting, Finance, or related field;
· Studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent) is preferable;
· Knowledge of English language (knowledge of Russian is preferable);
· Advanced oral and written communication skills;
· Dedication to teamwork;
· Planning and time management skills;
· Highly self-motivated with an ability to work in fast paced environment with strict deadlines;
· Highly motivated to learn and develop.
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till June 20, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Internship in Financial Audit Department.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview, and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.