Senior year students, MA students, and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an intern position in the HR department at one of the leading companies.
What company is looking for:
· Graduates or students currently pursuing a degree in Business Administration, majoring in Management, HRM;
· Previous internships/projects in the HRM field would be an advantage;
· Proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office programs;
· Good Speaking/writing/understanding skills of English and Russian languages;
· Highly motivated self-starter;
· Proven project leadership throughout academic career;
· Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment;
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What the company offers:
· Engagement in ongoing HRM projects and activities, payroll and administration processes, recruiting and selection, support in communicating with various stakeholders of the company, building the healthy environment in the organization;
· Flexible working hours;
· Salary - 500 GEL net;
· Transportation from two locations in Tbilisi;
· Internship length – 12 months.
Information about the company see here.
If you are eager to learn and progress through your career in an international community, you are more than welcome to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 15, 2020. Please do not forget to indicate the program title (Internship Program in HR) you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #117 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22 (Ext 388), where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.