Senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for a sales specialist position at one of the recruitment agencies.
Main role of this position is to contact potential client companies and get them interested in staff recruitment products.
· Contact potential clients through e-mail or phone calls;
· Offer them staff recruitment service;
· Answer questions of clients;
· Prepare reports;
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Georgian language - Native, English - Fluent, Russian - Fluent (preferable);
· Higher education;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
· Good communication skills;
· Ability to work independently.
· Information about the employer company see here.
Please, send your CV via email to: email@example.com till July 23, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Sales Specialist.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.