Junior and senior year students, MA students and graduates of the University of Georgia have an opportunity to apply for an Arabic speaking sales representative position at Immigration Service Center.
At Immigration Service Center, as a team, we are creating a unique work environment, which breaks all the stereotypical, monotonous everyday work routines. Imagine a workplace full of positive, innovative, highly motivated people, committing the values that lead to great work. We operate in the immigration service field and our main objective is to consult international applicants with the visa application process.
We are looking for job seekers who want the opportunity to work in an environment where employees are valued and appreciated. Get unique personalized and team training for career development, personal and professional growth.
· Professional training in the immigration field at the beginning of the work period which contains knowledge of the workflow and the process;
· Health Insurance package;
· Fitness center pass;
· Team building and outdoor activities, corporates, fun days, happy hours, and competitions.
· Base salary: 1000 GEL (Net) + bonuses;
· Working days: Monday- Friday;
· Working hours: 11:00-20:00 (Including 1-hour break); We also provide flexible times for students, precisely because we promote education.
The only requirement is knowledge of Arabic (any additional language will be an advantage).
Please, send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org till June 20, 2021. In the Subject line please indicate – Arabic Speaking Sales Representative.
For additional information please contact the Office of Student Employment Support (address: UG 4th Building, Office #111 (first floor) email@example.com Tel: 255 22 22, where you will be able to obtain assistance in improving your resume, preparing for an interview and obtaining skills necessary to better present yourself to a potential employer.